We do plan on making professionally-made Bradio shirts and other merch available at some point, but for the do-it-yourselfer,
this can be fun and yield pretty good results.
You're on your own, and if you destroy a shirt, cause an injury, or otherwise have a bad experience with this, we are very sorry, but not reponsible :-)
This free iron-on logo is designed for light colored fabric only!
To get started, download this file
- Save the file and unZip bradio_black_iron-on.tif
- Open bradio_black_iron-on.tif in your favorite graphics program (yes it is supposed to be backwards)
- Print to an iron-on sheet designed for light colored fabric, using the best print quality do so you'll have a good inky print
- YOU MAY NEED TO SPECIFY BORDERLESS printing if you get a warning about exceeding the available print area
- TRIM as much of the excess paper away from the logo as you can.
- In spite of your transfer instructions saying crank the iron all the way up, this can really ruin your day, so take one of the trimmings and iron onto
a rag or some other bit of fabric as a test. If there is the slightest hint of scorching, turn down the heat or you'll ruin the transfer and your shirt.
- From there it's a matter of following the transfer manufacturer's instructions
- Good luck, and enjoy!
You may find this Avery help video on YouTube